Wednesday 19 October 2011

No More A Worry!!!!

Why did you play with my feelings?
You left my life reeling
I loved you, I cared for you
But then i came to know that all you care about is you
You let me go, you let me be
Though i never wanted to be
My mistake was i expected too much
Because i loved you so much
But being a friend you couldn't even fulfill this much..

You admit you took me for granted
You never  asked me what i wanted
I still stood there waiting for you
So stupid not realisingthat it was not you
You dont have to worry I will still be there for you
Hoping you would realise what yu have done too
The light is getting dim and you are nowhere insight
I no more have the power nor the will to fight
Now its too late for even a sorry
Good for you i am no more a worry......









No comments:

Post a Comment